Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF

It's Friday and it's GORGEOUS outside. I just got done meeting Vince for lunch (and an appointment with our lawyer about house stuff.. but that's a whole other post) and while I was driving back to the office I had the windows down and my sunglasses on and I realized that simply the weather can make me so happy. Unfortunately this nice weather isn't supposed to last long, but it does give me hope that spring is just around the corner!

We don't have too much planned for this weekend. Vince's cousin is moving into a new house on Saturday so while Vince is helping with that I am going to go get my hair done and run some errands... but other than that I plan to kind of just lounge around and do nothing for the next two days.

I may also start working on organizing some of the nursery. The furniture doesn't get delivered for two weeks, but my shower is next weekend so I figured the stuff that we have already bought I should at least start putting away. On Wednesday I actually came home to find a large box on my doorstep.. my grandmother ordered us our travel system (stroller and infant seat) for my shower but didn't want to have to bring the box herself so I got to get it a little early ;) I had Vince bring it in before he left for work and then I spent the next 30 mins putting it together. It was actually really easy (the hardest part was getting the darn thing out of the box haha)... but it's really nice and I love that the color can be used if we have a boy next time. (not that we are even remotely thinking about that happening any time soon!)


once I was done I wanted to play with it and since I don't have a baby to make sit in it yet, I used Ty as a stand in. Too bad he hated it and immediately jumped out every time I tried to make him sit there haha... poor dog..


Hope you all have a good weekend! Happy Friday :)


3 comments:

Marian said...

Awww, yay for organizing the nursery!! Have a lovely weekend!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think everyone really needed this nice weather! I was feeling those winter blues!

Lori said...

Your pup is so adorable sitting in the stroller! I remember doing that to our two mini-doxies while I was PG ;)

Now the baby harrasses the dogs, haha!

I'm a new follower, stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/