Friday, February 11, 2011

Where do I begin..

OK, so clearly I have taken quite a bit of time off from blogging.. and to be honest I have sat at my computer multiple times and started to type up a new post, but never ended up finishing it.

I guess I am struggling a little bit with the whole blog concept.

I originally wanted to use it as a sort of online journal, but then I got a little unsure about how much of my life I really wanted to be posted for just anyone to see. So because of that when I was blogging before I got a little side tracked and my online journal turned more into just random posts with not much substance. And that just started to annoy me. I felt like I was posting things just so that I wouldn't go too long with nothing new on my page, but it wasn't helping me to get things off my chest or just process my thoughts like an actual journal would do.

Now, it's been almost 5 months since I stopped blogging and to be honest I miss doing it. I have spent some time thinking about if I actually wanted to start up with this whole thing again and if so what do I want to get out of it. (other than getting to know all you wonderful bloggers out there ;)) So this time around I am going to try my best to make this more about me and my life and use it as a place to kind of sort things out and also just to write random things down that I want to remember. Basically I plan to write whatever I am thinking about at the time and not worry as much about who's reading or whether I am wording things just right so I don't offend someone (which obviously I would never intend to do).

So I hope you will follow along again and not hate me for being gone so long ;)

Now the big question is where do I even begin to start updating you all with my life over the past few months??

I'll have to dedicate a couple of the next posts just to fill you in on what's been going on, but just as a quick sneak peak... I am pregnant and Vince and I are expecting our first baby at the end of April (about 10 weeks away and we CAN"T WAIT!), we've moved into an apartment while we wait for our house to get built (if that EVER  happens.. it's been such a stressful process), and we're both still working like crazy and trying to decide just what our goals are for our a careers.

So stay tuned and I will update you some more! Hope you all have a great weekend :)

10 comments:

Madeleine said...

YAYAYAYAYA I WAS SOOO HAPPY WHEN I SAW "Daily Loves and Laughs" bolded in my reader!!!!!! I'm so happy you are back to blogging, can't wait to hear more about the baby! Congrats again to you and Vince :)

Marian said...

Congrats!! Such exciting news!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

You know, I was thinking about you the other and wondering if you'd ever write again :) You have so much to write about now....

:)

Miss Chelsea said...

Welcome back... and congrats on the impending babes and house!

Michelle said...

I have all the same things to say as Madeleine!! so happy you are back, and can't wait to hear about the little one!! YAY, have a good weekend too! :)

Katie S said...

Welcome back!! And CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

i feel the same way about blogging. but i've decided to do it when i feel like it.. just for me. can't wait to follow you & vince (&ty) into your next chapter!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Welcome back lady!!! It's good to hear that you're doing well and Congrats on expecting!

angela.kolachny said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back:o)

Lindsey said...

YAY! so excited for you and vince - clearly i'm outta the loop and had no clue you were preggers... congrats!

and can't wait for you to be back on the blogging train!