Monday, May 16, 2011

Kaylee is FINALLY Here :)

 I am SO very happy and proud to announce that my daughter (OMG still can't believe I can actually say that now!) Kaylee Rae Gracia is finally here.

She was born on Friday May 6th at 6:46 am weighing 6lbs 15 0z and 19 1/2 inches long.

Kaylee has become the center of our world and Vince and I both have fallen head over heels in love with her already.
 Sorry it has taken me so long to post this, but I have seriously not even turned on my laptop until today. The last week has been crazy (in a good way) and slightly overwhelming, but now that we are starting to get the hang of things I will get back to posting again. (and I will post about her actual birth story soon too.. which by the way was an amazing experience that went much differently than I thought it would)

 So for now I will just leave you with this link to my friend Katie's page where you can see some pictures she took of her the first day in the hospital. (and once I get around to uploading the 100+ pictures that I have on my camera, I will post more pictures of her)


8 comments:

Katie S said...

Congrats!!

She's adorable!

Jen said...

Congratulations! Such a cutie :)

Marian said...

Congrats Momma!!! SO happy for your little family

Nicole said...

congratulations!!! i had my baby girl the following day. its AMAZING, isnt it?

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

So happy for you two! Congrats again! :)

xoxo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!!! Congrats!

angela.kolachny said...

She's so beautiful<3 unconditional love just shines from you guys

Kate Neal Photo said...

I love the "About" where is says "& holding a baby in one arm!" Adorable<3 I'm happy you are back!