Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to blogging...

Kaylee will be 3 months on Saturday. I have blogged ONCE since she was born. Major FAIL.

I seriously feel like she was just born. Where did the time go?? 

Knowing I would be going back to work soon I have spent the last 3 months at home cherishing every minute I could with my baby girl. While she was sleeping I was either keeping up with my job from home or sleeping too. Other than using my work laptop, I don't think I turned on my personal computer more than a couple of times the entire time. (I did use my phone to keep up to date with twitter and facebook.. I couldn't completely cut out social media haha) SO before I realized it, it had been quite a long time since I had even opened my own blog.

I debated for a little bit on whether to just delete the blog at this point or get back to it. The reason I decided to start it up again is because now more than ever I want to use it to keep track of everything. Kaylee is growing SO fast and changing every single day and I don't want to miss any of it. I want to be able to look back on all of these memories (the good and the bad haha) and remember what it was like when she was just a baby... because I am already learning that they really do grow too fast ;)

My life has changed completely in 3 short months so it only seems right that my blog should change too. I am renaming it "Life with Miss K" and focusing on all of the joys and challenges (because there are plenty of those too!) that go along with trying to balance my family life, work, friends, and everything in between.


Here are a couple of pictures of Kaylee at 2 months (I'll post new ones when I take 3 month pictures):



**I don't plan on recapping everything from the past few months, but there are a couple of things I want to write about while they are still fresh in my mind, like her birth story.. so I apologize in advance for a couple of old stories!

1 comment:

Kate Neal Photo said...

Woops, I commented on the post below! Welcome back again;o)