Thursday, September 2, 2010

my current obsessions

Lately I have become slightly obsessed with a number of different products and I thought I would share them with you all :)

NARS lip gloss. (specifically in Turkish Delight) I love this stuff.. I actually ran out a couple months ago and then recently bought a new one and realized how much I had missed it ;)
 Hand sanitizer. Lately I have become somewhat of a freak about germs and keep hand sanitizer with me at ALL times. I have many of these little ones from bath and body works all over the place (my purse, my car, my nightstand, etc).
Michael Kors watches. I really like his large watches.. this past weekend I picked up this watch.. I don't typically wear gold, but I saw this in a magazine and was obsessed and have worn it every day so far this week. haha.
Cream eyeliner by Smashbox. AMAZING. It makes my eyeliner go on perfectly and stay that way throughout the whole day. (if you get it make sure to get the eyeliner brush to use with it!) I prefer it in the dark brown ;)
  Lotion, lotion lotion! I have always been a lotion addict. I have a big box of nothing but various brands and types of lotions. Recently I picked up Aveeno's new "positively nourishing 24-hour ultra hydrating whipped souffle" (yes I know it has a long name.. lol). This stuff seriously leaves me skin satiny smooth. It is mixed with oatmeal, shae and cocoa butter and makes me feel and smell good :)
Nora Robert's Bridal Quartet. (yes I know this one is not a beauty product like the rest, but it's definitely a current obsession)I know I mentioned a little bit ago I was reading the first book in this series.. well after the first one I went on to read the 2nd and 3rd (both within 2 weeks of finishing the 2st) and am in love with these characters and their stories. The 4th book comes out in November and right now that seems like FOREVER from now.. if you haven't done so already make sure to read these!
And lastly, when I went to the hairdresser 2 weeks ago to have my hair dyed she suggested that I try the Shiny Big Hair shampoo.. and let me tell you, it really does leave my hair SO shiny and silky smooth. I would definitely recommend it for all hair types!
 Ok, now I am off to watch project runway! Hope you all had a great Thursday :o)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I ordered the 4th bride quartet book and figured I'd forget about it by that time. It'll be a great surprise when it shows up at my front door!! Can't wait!

Lindsey said...

i'm all about my hand sanitizer as well... except my boyfriend refuses to use the BBW brands if we are washing our hands before we eat - he swears everything tastes like coconut lime!
Happy friday

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love love love that lip gloss! I have tons of those!