Thursday, September 23, 2010

Taking a Little Break..

Clearly I haven't been posting for the past few weeks... and I really didn't mean to just up and quit, but after a little bit of unwanted drama I decided to take a step back and think about whether having so much of my life posted online was really the right thing for me. (and I don't mean just with blogging, but with facebook too).

At first I stopped blogging completely and then I stopped uploading as many pictures and stuff like that on Facebook. The problem is that I like to blog and post things on my facebook page. 

So, I still haven't really found the balance between doing these things and yet still not putting too much out there... but for now I have decided to take a little break from blogging (just for now, I do plan on starting up again and I promise to still keep up with your blogs!) and as far as Facebook I have changed some of my settings and changed a lot of my albums so only I can see them (because a lot of the pictures I don't have copies of anymore so I didn't want to just delete them completely).


Anyways, I wanted to at least explain a little and not just stop blogging out of the blue like that!


Hope everyone is having a good week.. it's almost FRIDAY! :o)

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear you're doing ok!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower! I hope you come back to posting!! I am interested in Marketing...well that was my degree in college and that is my current career so I would love to read more about what thats like!

I hope to see you back soon!