Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is it really only Wednesday??

Yes. It is only Wednesday, and it has already been a very long week. I am tired, grumpy, and wishing I was on vacation rather than working this week.. (and apparently I am whiny today as well). 

You know what would make me feel SO much better?


a MASSAGE... ahhh just thinking about it makes me relax and smile a little. 

I'm not going to be able to fit it in this week, but maybe sometime soon! BUT good news.. we are heading down to the beach for Friday and Saturday night, maybe relaxing with my toes in the sand and the sun in my face is just what I need to shake this crappy mood I am in this week ;)


Happy Wednesday everyone! 
(only 2 more days until the nice long labor day weekend!)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

i've been feeling the same way! i can't believe its only wednesday - maybe its because football starts tomorrow for us in columbus, or the fact that its a 3 day weekend coming up but i feel like this week has been DRAGGING!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I need the same thing! Have a great long weekend!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Have a fantastic weekend girl. And yes, it's still Wednesday...ok, wait it just turned into Thursday!! Yay! ;)

And a massage is what I also really need right about now. :)

Sarah said...

ha! i feel this way EVERY week. only one more day until the weekend now! i think i'll start celebrating TONIGHT!