Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Little iPhone Recap

I know, I know I have been MIA again.

I didn't mean to take a break from blogging, but sometimes it just happens. So anyways I'm back now and I figured what better way to recap than by scrolling through my iphone pictures from the past couple of weeks, right? ;)

******

We have had a couple family dinner date nights. Thankfully Miss Kaylee been really good lately about going out to restuarants and just sitting in her highchair playing with toys. It's been nice to get to go out to eat once in awhile.


We have been working on trying new foods. Pasta seems to be a favorite right now.


I have gotten flowers from the hubby (twice actually). 

We have stopped using any kind of baby bathtub or bath mat and she now just sits in the tub like a big girl.

The past 2 weekends while the baby napped I have curled up and napped with this guy.

We had a fun night out at Vince's work party.


A few weeks ago Kaylee had a reaction while taking antibiotics. So last week I had to take her to the allergist for testing. Over 3 hours of lots of tests and crying... all to find out it wasn't the medicine. Fun. Poor baby.

This past Saturday night Vince and I had a date night just the two of us and on Sunday we stayed home in our PJ's and watched the Superbowl with our favorite girl.

Yesterday was my mom's 50th birthday and we sent her these cute cupcake flowers (since her actual gift is a little late and won't be there until tomorrow). She also got an iPad from my dad so now we can FaceTime. I'm not sure who is more excited about this me or her ;)

And basically we have just spent a lot of time playing and cuddling with our little lady.


So what have you all been up to lately?

2 comments:

Shellsea said...

Those are some cute pictures! Yeah for flowers, but poor girl having to get an allergy test.

Kate Neal said...

Love this! I have missed you:o) Work has been insane for me in the past few weeks, but I will be checking in soon! Xo<3