Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me Monday

I am not really happy that my mom has been here visiting since Wednesady. I am not also super sad that she left to go back to St Louis today

I am not thankful that I got to take my mom to see where our new house will be and walk her through one of the spec homes and show her all of the different options we picked for counters/cabinets/floors/etc. I do not really like my my moms taste in decor and always appreciate her opinion when it comes to all things decorating.

I was not a little irritated last Friday when I got up at 5am to get set-up for a 7am meeting that was cancelled the night before but I didn't get the email. I did not complain about it for awhile that morning...

I was also not slightly annoyed that our power was out Thursday and Friday (plus when our power is our we don't have water either.. which made it a little difficult to get ready for the rehearsal dinner..) we did not end up having to stay at the hotel Friday night so we could be ready for all of the wedding festivities this weekend.

We did not all have a great time at Dave (Vince's brother) and Lauren's wedding on Saturday! (I have a bunch of pictures that I plan to post later today, but I haven't had the time to upload them yet)

I was not glad that it was sunny and nice on Saturday for the wedding. It may have been hot as heck, but at least it wasn't raining... I mean honestly who wants to stand outside in a bridesmaids dress taking pictures in the rain all afternoon.. not me!

It did not make it even more fun because of all of the friends from high school who were there. See how many of us there were? haha (I borrowed this picture from a friend ;))


We were not ALL completely exhausted (and slightly hungover) on Sunday.

I did not go shopping onSsunday with my mom to buy more stuff for my house that is not even built yet... haha. I did not acutally get so excited I did a little dance in the store over finding curtains in the perfect color for our kitchen and family room. lol.

I am not somewhat relieved to have a low key week at work so I can catch up on some paperwork and other fun stuff like that. ;)

Hope you all had a great weekend :o)


(join in the Not Me Monday fun over at MckMama's Blog!)

1 comment:

Lulu in D.C. said...

Glad you had a great time with your Mom and at the wedding! I love the new blog design too!