Tuesday, June 29, 2010

wedding fun

As I mentioned before this past Saturday was my brother-in-laws wedding. Vince and I were in the bridal party and both had a really good time celebrating with them this weekend. Here are some pictures from their special day <3

 Vince and I at the rehearsal dinner

 with the bride :)

Dave and Lauren on their way out of the church... now officially Mr. & Mrs. <3

at the reception

father daughter dance

with my mom :)

The 3 Mrs. Gracia's

ending the night with lots of dancinggg <3

Hope you all are having a good Tuesday.. I wish it was the weekend again already!

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love weddings!

angela.kolachny said...

the dresses were really cute! great color and the necklaces were nice too!

love the pic of you and your mom, she looks great!!

Sarah said...

Great pics...looks like a blast!