Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Five


Thursday Five


I am joining in Mannland's "Thursday Five" today.. wanna play? Just list the five things that made you feel:

Happy

Grateful

Jubilant

Ecstatic

Thankful
Or just plain old happy about anything ;o) 
My Five:
1. Waking up today thinking it was only Tuesday and then realizing it was already Thursday! YAY :) I love weeks that fly by!
 2. Officially finalizing every last detail for our house. Now our job is done and we can just sit back, relax, and wait until our new home is built <3

3.Finally buying the first season of Lost. Vince and I both wanted to watch the show this season, but decided it would be better to start from the very beginning... plus since it's summer and most of the other shows we watch are on break (except for True Blood.. which was SO good last week!) it's a perfect time to start!

4. Coming across some really cute stuff for our new kitchen (place mats, napkins, dish towels, etc) that were on sale. I get super excited buying little things like that for the house and trying to imagine just how I will decorate it ;o)

5. Going to the dentist today and having NO cavities. It may not sound very exciting, but I really do get happy every time I go and don't have any issues haha.


Hope you all are having a great week! Any fun plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You are going to love LOST! And who doesn't love True Blood!!!