Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


This weeks Top 2 Tuesday topic:
Top 2 reality tv shows you would want to be on

1. Big Brother

 I LOVE watching Big Brother and I think if I could pick one reality show to compete in, it would be this one. (can't wait for the new season in a couple of weeks!)

2. The Hills

Ok so I know it's not a real reality show since most of it is either set-up drama or scripted haha.. BUT I would LOVE to be LC. I mean come on who wouldn't want to be a girl in high school who randomly gets picked to be on the tv show Laguna Beach and then ends up getting your on tv show in LA following you and your friends living a life of luxury... and THEN because you are now famous you get to have your own clothing line, write books and all kinds of other fun "jobs". And as an added bonus you get to hang out at with cute guys like Brody Jenner ;o)

(To join in the Top 2 Tuesday fun check out Taylor's blog!)

******

So far the week has been going pretty well... work has been good, my brother-in-law is getting married this coming weekend, my mom is flying in tomorrow for that and I am SO excited to get to spend some time with her! Then Thursday after work all of the bridesmaids are going with the bride to the salon, Friday I am taking a half day so I can help get ready for the rehearsal dinner, and then Saturday is the wedding which I am sure will be a great time!

Hope you all are having a good week so far too! :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jenna, you are more than right LC has the life!!! who wouldn't want to be her ;)

Sarah said...

Can't say that I've ever watched Big Brother, but I LOVE The Hills. I have to say that I think Lo is probably my favorite...she's the least dramatic.
Loved your post so much, I think I'll do the same for mine!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've watched every season of Big Brother! I can't wait for it to come back on next month!

Vanessa said...

I can not wait for the next season of Big Brother! Only a few more weeks!!