Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Backkkkk!

It has been over 2 weeks since I last posted and I apologize for taking off so long.. but I have been busyyyyyy. First off, I was on vacation in Florida for 10 days (SO much fun!) and when I am on vacation I try my best to stay away from the computer as much as possible (I'll admit I did update my facebook status occasionally from my phone, but that was about it). Then when we got back home we had a bunch of appointments for our house, we had to pick out all of our upgrades, options, lighting, etc. Plus work was non stop that whole week... we had 3 golf outings on top of catching up on all of the paperwork I missed from being off.. AND it was my birthday so we celebrated that as well :o)

SO anyways I am all done with house stuff (other than just waiting for it to be built obviously haha) and all caught up with work for the moment... so I am officially back to blogging! And I promise I am currently in the process of catching up on all of your blog posts that I missed! 

Well rather than bore you all with a long detailed post about everything from the past two weeks I thought it would be much better to show in pictures ;)

In Florida Vince and I rented a 3 bedroom house with our own screened in pool for the week. So since we obviously didn't need all of that room for just the 2 of us, we invited his family to come down for part of the week with us. 

The house was really cute.



Vince I spent the first couple of days before anyone else got there just relaxing by the pool, renting jet skis, and going to Universal Studios.




Then we spent Memorial day visiting my father's side of the family who all live in Florida. I miss them a lot and it was SO good to see them again!



On Monday evening Vince's family (his parents, great aunt, oldest brother and nephew) all came down and stayed until Friday. We spent those 3 days going to Disney and Sea World. 








On Friday when Vince's family left to go home, Vince and I headed over to Daytona Beach to spend the weekend at my grandparent's house. (my step dad's parents). I don't have very many pictures of that weekend other than 1 blurry phone picture of the golf course they live on.. but we had a great time catching up with them, walking on the beach, and just relaxing for a couple of days. They were also so sweet and got me a little cake and a beautiful ring for my birthday!





SO that was our 10 day vacation! We had a blast and I wish we could go back, but it was kind of nice to get home to Ty and back to our normal routine. 

I don't have pictures from the golf outings.. I should be getting some back from the event photographer soon, so if there are any worth sharing maybe I will post about that a little later!

I did get a couple of pictures from my birthday.. Vince's mom got me an ice cream cake and golf clothes (I was in serious need of some new outfits haha).. and Vince surprised me with a Michael Kors bag and pearl earrings that matched the ring my grandmother gave me. I was definitely spoiled this year ;)  Over the weekend I went to a friends bridal shower and then went out and celebrated mine and 2 of my best friends birthdays (who both had birthdays the week before me). It was a fun night out, even though we may have all regretted some of those shots the next morning ;o)



Ooook... well that should pretty much catch you up on my life over the past couple of weeks. Hope you all have been doing well! I am looking forward to finally getting to catch up with all of you and your blogs :)

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Welcome back girl.
Awwww...you had a ton of fun! Love the pictures...and love the ring you got! Jealous! :) So beautiful. :)

Happy Wednesday!!!! :)

Marian said...

Sounds like the perfect vacation. Makes me want to take one NOW.

Amy Silver said...

Wow, lots of stuff going on in your world! Looks like a great vacation! I LOVE the new blog look too! I had to refresh my memory on who this was when I went to your page, haha, it didn't look familiar!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like you had a great vacation! I love the sea world photos!! Welcome back!!