Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

I know, I know.. I have been MIA recently. Honestly, there is no real excuse, I normally blog in the evenings after work and I just haven't been on the computer much at night lately. So I apologize and I am going to try to be much much better this week!

Besides.. nothing too exciting has happened in the past couple of week, so you didn't miss much haha. This weekend I am heading down to Virginia to see my grandparents for the weekend. Just me, Vince has to work until about 10:30 tonight and since it's 6 hours away if I waited for him it would just be too late to drive that far... but I am actually looking forward to a weekend with just them. They have been like second parents to me, and when I was at Virigina Tech I used to go down to see them all of the time and I really miss that. So anyways, those are my plans for this weekend.. what about you guys? Anything fun or exciting going on?

******

OK.. now on to Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday. You all know how much I love my TV shows, so this weeks topic is perfect for me ;o)


1. My favorite current TV show is One Tree Hill. I am seriously obsessed. I have never watched it as it has aired on tv, but around Christmas time last year I randomly bought season 1 on dvd and ever since then have been hooked. This past week season 7 got released on dvd and I pre-ordered it so I could have it delivered on the release date (see? I told you I was obsessed).

2. The TV character I can relate to most is hmmm this is a hard question... even though there are a few characters whose lives I would LOVE to have.. I'm not sure I can honestly say that I can relate to them all that well (but sometimes I wish I could haha).

3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... I am going to go with Friends for this one. Not that I live in the city or anything like that.. but because I have a core group of really close friends who are all completely different, but also completely inseperable. I think partly because Vince and I have been together for so long we have all of the same friends and over the past 10 years have all just gotten really close.

4. My all time favorite TV show is Beverly Hills 90210. (the original version!)

5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is Big Brother! This is season 12 and I think that it just continues to get more and more ridiculous every season, but I really can't help but watch (and that show is on 3 times a week, so at times it's a lot of stupidity to deal with. lol).

6. My favorite TV couple is.. this is by far the easiest question on the list (and I know Vince would agree with me on this one..).. Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl. I. LOVE. THEM.  

7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the final 2 hour episode of Dawson's Creek. I know, it was soooo sad... but it was also SO good! 


and just a little side note... even though I listed a number of different shows I watch on  here, it no where comes near to the list of all of the shows I love to watch ;o) just to name a few more tv addictions for me: Grey's, 24, Lost (so sad those last two are both done!), Brothers & Sisters, The Hills, The Bachelor/Bachelorette... and really the list goes on and on.. (I watch way too much tv, and I know it!)


Happy FRIDAY! :o)

4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the original 90210! It was one of my favorite shows when it was on.

Sam said...

I am obsessed with Big Brother! I love it so much. And so so happy about Thursday's episode :)

Amanda said...

Love the original 90210 :)

JMay said...

Ok I am obsessed with OTH too since the beginning :-)