Friday, August 27, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's FRIDAY (finally!!) and time for Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday. Make sure to check out her blog to join in :)

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is ... well, I guess I am kind of boring because I can't think of too many things for this.. but one time my freshman year (after one too many drinks..) at Virginia Tech, Vince and I jumped the fence at the football stadium in middle of the night. I know, it doesn't sound that crazy, but I could have been suspended from school if I had been caught.. haha (see... seriously boringggg)

2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be a pair of really cute high heeled boots... I know kind of weird.. but I love the fall and I looove boots! And now that the summer is ending I am starting to get excited about being able to wear them again soon :) .

3. My preferred mode of digital communication is.. well texting is obviously one of the easiest and most convenient ways for quick communication, but honestly.. I think I still prefer actually talking on the phone to someone best.

4. I feel happiest when I am with Vince and Ty doing nothing but lounging around the house ;)

5. A little dream I have for my life is to start a family... preferably sooner rather than later <3

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is my GPS. I haven't even had it for 2 years yet and I already depend on it all of the time. I used to read maps or print out directions, but now I just look up an adress, put it in the Garmin and head on my way.. I have NO idea what I would do if I had to go back to real maps again lol.

7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick books. TV was definitely a close second choice, but books you can take anywhere and I really do enjoy curling up with a good book.

Happy Friday everyone.. hope you all have a great weekend! :o)

3 comments:

Marian said...

Aw, love these answers. And don't worry, I think I'm in the same boat as your for adventurous things.

Have a lovely weekend

Romanian Princess said...

Your doggie Ty is ADORABLE, and so are you! I love your dream of having a family, it's the best! I'm your newest follower, please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

carlotta cisternas said...

Love your answers! I would love to be a pair of high heeled boots too ;)