Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that I have been SO busy this week, because it has made the days just fly by!

 I am VERY thankful and excited that they started digging for our house this week! We went in on Monday for a pre-construction walk through and as soon as the meeting was over, the guys were out there working... I am also thankful that the builder is going to be emailing us weekly with updates and pictures of the progress (not that I won't be driving by constantly too haha)... here are a couple of the pictures I got today:

I am thankful that on Tuesday next week One Tree Hill season 7 comes out on dvd.. I have recently bought every season and watched every single episode and can't wait to see the next season (I am hooked, can you tell?)

I am also really happy and thankful that on Monday I was able to have a meeting with my boss to go over my 1 year review and it went SO well! Even better than I could have hoped for :) (not that I thought it would be bad or anything, but getting reviews always make me a little nervous haha)

I am thankful that at yesterdays golf outing (I was sponsoring a contest for work) I remembered to bring a big tent, so even though it was extremely HOT outside I was able to stay in the shade most of the day.

I am NOT thankful that the groomers SHAVED Ty on Sunday. I specifically asked for them to just TRIM him.. but Vince picked Ty up and when he came into the house I almost cried! (yes I know realize that is pathetic.. but I did say almost.. I didn't actually cry or anything haha) Now don't get me wrong I still think my little man is adorable, but he just looks so different to me and I miss his long shaggy hair.. I am praying for it to grow quickly! You have to see before and after pics to truely appreciate the difference:

BEFORE:

AFTER:
  

I am thankful for random lunch dates with my hubby <3 We don't get to do it all of the time, but every week or two we are able to meet up for a quick lunch together and it's just a really nice little break in the day ;)

I will be thankful tonight if Rachel gets voted off of Big Brother. She is such a drama queen and I really can't stand her crying anymore.. ughh. Plus it will be interesting to see Brendon on the show without her around..


Well hope you all have had a good week so far.. THANKFULLY it is Thursday and almost time for another weekend :o)

2 comments:

Marian said...

Ahhh, how exciting about the house!! I can't wait to see the pictures from now till when its finished!!

And I was totally addicted to One Tree Hill. But I'm still a sucker of Lucas ending up with Brooke. They were my favorite!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How exciting!!! That's great news about the house! That's really great that they're going to send photo updates!