Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Thursday night TV. Big Brother and Project Runway are two of my current favs ;)

I am very thankful that I got to spend the past weekend in Virginia with my grandparents. I miss not seeing them as much, so it was nice getting to have some quality time with them. 

I am thankful that I am friends with my hairdresser on Facebook, it makes it very easy for me to make random late night decisions to change my hair... haha.. last Thursday night I messaged her a picture of dark hair I was considering, and she messaged me back and said she could do it the next day. If I hadn't gone then and waited a couple of weeks I probably would have chickened out, but I am glad I did it :) Want to see??


So what do you think? (it's the only picture I have of it so far that wasn't a blurry pic from my phone) I am naturally dark blonde, but sometimes it's fun to change it up a bit haha.

I am thankful for a weekend that I can sleep in on both Saturday and Sunday. I have been very sleepy this week and am looking forward to catching up on some rest. 

Speaking of catching up, I am also thankful and looking forward to catching up with some friends this weekend as well! Friday night a friend is having a party for her boyfriend and then Saturday night we are going out with some other friends I haven't seen in awhile.

I am thankful for an unbelievably loving and caring husband.. we have had a crazy couple of weeks and he has been nothing but sweet the whole time. Love you <3


Happy Thursday! :o)

3 comments:

Marian said...

Oh I love the hair!! Looks so good

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! It looks great! I didn't even realize that was you at first!

Um...LOVE big brother!

JMay said...

Your hair is GORGEOUS!!!