Friday, January 20, 2012

Friendship



I've always loved this quote and find it to be so true. I don't alway get to spend as much time with my friends as I would like, but I know that they are always there no matter what.

I think I get so busy with working, being a wife and a mom that I sometimes forget how important it is to still make time for my friends too. Lately I have been lucky in the fact that I have gotten to spend a lot more time getting together with some of my closests friends. Whether it was going away to see some of them, having them come over to see Kaylee, or having a friend come over with her husband so we can all hang out together, it's definitely been nice to see more of them. It's amazing how just spending a little more time with them can really make me happy. 

I want to start making more of an effort to do more things with my friends. Everyone needs some quality friend time every now and then :)


Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Shellsea said...

I agree, at first it can seem stressful to try and get together. But the result afterwards leaves you feeling do much better and refreshed.

angela.kolachny said...

SO true! Always there no matter what:o) There's nothing better than a great friend<3