Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Little Man








He's a 10 month old, 4 1/2 lb Maltese named Ty. He is a hyper, adorable, crazy, lovable, spoiled rotten puppy that we LOVE like crazy.




 


Despite the occasional frustrations of having a puppy (the pain of house training in the beginning months, the climbing on mommy and daddy at 3 in the morning to play, making our shoes into his favorite chew toys, etc) he really does bring so much joy into our house. There is something so comforting about coming home after a long day and seeing his little tail wagging in excitement to see us and I just can't help but smile when I wake up in the mornings to a little fluff ball licking my nose (he does that EVERY morning when my alarm goes off). I know one day we will decide to extend our little family and have some kids, but for now Ty is our baby :)

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

hey Jenna--I am so glad you began a blog! I have followed you so I'll check out all your new posts.

good to see you here ;)

xox
katie