Friday, September 4, 2009

So how does this thing work??

OK.. so clearly I have just decided to start a blog. It is not something that I ever really gave much thought to before today, so to be honest I have no idea what I am doing. There are a lot of important decisions to be made before really getting started with this... what color fonts to use/which layout do I want/what to use as my blog title... you get the point. OK, so none of that really matter, but still it is a bit confusing right now, hopefully I will get the hang of it sooner rather than later.

So back to my original point.. I never thought about blogging before, BUT I do read other peoples blogs quite frequently. Well today when I got bored at work and started looking at the blogs I usually check out, there were only a few people who added new posts, so nothing to keep me busy very long. So I figured what the heck, might as well just start my own, and what better time to start then now :) Besides it's like having an online journal, and it might be good to have a place to write down all of my thoughts (whatever they may be at the time).

Now to be honest when I was little I used to start diaries and journals ALL the time, but about 3 weeks into them my entries got less and less until at last the journal was left either under my bed or tucked into a drawer until the next year when I decided to try again. So I am making a promise to myself to actually give this a real try, we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out... wish me luck :)

No comments: