Wednesday, September 30, 2009

r e l a x i n g

So like I said, it's been a long week... and as the week goes on I am starting to feel more and more like crap. (hoping it's just exhaustion and that i'm not actually getting sick) When I got home today vince knew I wasn't feel good so he offered to make dinner (what a nice guy) and told me to just relax. So, that's exactly what I am doing ALL night long.  



photo by:rafibashir79 

I'm curled up on the couch with all my favorite things... my snuggie (you know the blanket with sleeves.. it's dorky, but I love it), my book, Ty sleeping beside me, and the best part: a cup of hot tea compliments of the hubby <3 (i have a slight obsession with tea) I don't plan on moving from this spot the rest of the night and hopefully by tomorrow I'll be feeling better :)

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

that sounds heavenly! I love nights like that :) feel better, jenna! ps: i love love love tea, too.