Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that it is finally Thursday. This week has been non-stop and I am ready for it to be overrr. I have 3 meetings tomorrow for work between 7am and 2pm and then I am leaving for Florida for 10 days. THANK goodness!

I am thankful for my gps. I seriously don't know how I ever got around without it before.

I am thankful that Ty has started to get used to having other people around all of the time besides just me and Vince. The first week we were here every time someone walked into the house he barked.. and in the mornings when Vince's dad gets up for work (an hour before we normally get up) Ty would start going crazy. It was veryyyy annoying. In his defense he just wasn't used to being here and think it kind of freaked him out, but I am SO glad he is finally starting to act more like is quieter non-barking self.

I am thankful and very excited about purchasing our new house. Even though it will take time to build, it's nice to finally know where we are going to be living and being done with all of the house hunting. (because after awhile that started being such a pain)

I am thankful that the wearther turned out ok at the golf outing I was sponsoring today. It was HOT as heck, but I was just glad it didn't rain!

I am thankful that I decided to pack for our vacation last night because tonight I ended up having a lot of other random things to get done and wouldn't have had time to do it.

OK, I am going to bed before I pass out at the computer... but hope you all had a good day and if I don't get a chance to post tomorrow have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I have no idea how I managed to go anywhere without my GPS. It's truly a God-send!

Happy weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time in FL!! I think I just got lost a lot when I didn't have a gps lol.