Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My BF's Wedding Recap

This week has been really busy at work, plus the secretary is on vacation all week and that means the phones have been going crazyyyyy. I am so ready for Friday and a weekend of no real plans!

Speaking of the weekend, last weekend Vince and I both had such a wonderful time at my best friends wedding. She looked STUNNING and the whole day really was amazing. The ceremony was beautiful and then we were able to enjoy an extended cocktail hour (for like 2+ hours, it was a blast). On the way to the reception I started freaking out a little bit about my speech, but it ended up going really well (or at least I think so haha). The rest of the evening was spent dancing and celebrating with the bride and groom. So much fun. I want to do it all again ;)

(This is a picture on my iphone, I will try to upload a few of the ones I took on my camera later on)


They are on their honeymoon right now and even though I hope they are having a fabulous time, I want them to come home soon! The bride and I talk almost every single day and it's killing me not to be able to call her!

******

Hope you all are having a good week. I will try to post more soon! Happy Hump Day :)