Friday, November 11, 2011

The never ending to-do list and my BF's wedding weekend!

Lately I feel like every time I cross something off my to-do list I just end up adding 3 more things. It really is never ending. It's all little stuff, but those little things add up to a lot. I need to start Christmas shopping, I have some thank you cards that are written but not mailed because I am too lazy to go to the post office to get stamps, I need curtains for my bedroom, I have pictures in frames that need to be hung, I want to put up shelves in Kaylee's room for her books... and seriously the list goes on and on. None of it is super important (ok, the thank you cards MUST go out this weekend), but it's all things I do eventually need to get done. Soon. Hopefully.

*****

So I have mentioned before that one of my new favorite shows is Secret Circle on the CW. Love it and Vince likes to watch it with me which is always a plus. Since I never watch anything on normal time anymore my dvr records everything and for some reason last Thursday it didn't record the new episode. It recorded Grey's still, but not Secret Circle. I was so bummed (it was a little pathetic how upset I was) and CW shows aren't on demand so I can't watch it there. Guess I will have to watch it on the computer, which for some reason I hate doing, but better there than no where.

Can't believe I even wasted time writing about this, but seriously people it's such a good show!

*****

My Erin Condren iPhone case came in last week. Love it. Should I have wasted the money on it? No. But I figure it's ok since I never buy anything for me anymore, I deserve to get something once in awhile too right? ;)

******

I mentioned that Christmas shopping is on my to-do list. That wouldn't be that hard to do if I actually had a Christmas list. However, I don't. I have no idea what to get anyone this year. I normally am the queen of Christmas shopping. I go on Black Friday to buy my last few items and then have it all wrapped and under the tree before December 1st. Seriously. But this year? NO idea what to get anyone, so that means NO gifts yet. I will be lucky to have it done before Christmas eve.  

*****

This weekend is my best friends wedding! I am so proud to be her Matron of Honor and can't wait to stand by her side as she marries her best friend. (ok I'm also a little nervous about giving a speech!)

Kaitlin (I know you will read this eventually), I just want you to know how happy I am for you and that I am so unbelievably excited to spend this weekend celebrating with you. Love you always! xoxo

******

YAY IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

Marian said...

I'm addicted to Secret Circle as well...so I completely understand:)