Monday, November 21, 2011

Love Those Chubby Cheeks

I can't believe Thanksgiving is THIS week! I am really excited. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. It's the perfect day to spend just relaxing, cathcing up with family, and enjoying good food. ( and having a short week at work is always a plus ;) )

I doubt I will post much this week, so hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I thought I would leave you with a few pictures I took of Kaylee this weekend. On Saturday my mother-in-law and I went shopping and while I was waiting for her to come over Kaylee was just sitting on floor all bundled up ready to go and for once I actually had my camera out and got a few cute shots :)


Even Ty likes to kiss those chubby cheeks of hers..



As you can see her eyes are starting to get dark. The have always been a dark blue color, but lately they have gotten darker and I believe they will be brown before too long..







4 comments:

Ashley @ Gratitude and Latitude said...

She is seriously adorable! Love her outfit too!

SEL said...

What a cutie! Happy almost Thanksgiving!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, I love her little red jacket!

Shellsea said...

aww, Miss Kay looks precious in red!