Thursday, December 1, 2011

December, Already?!

Thanksgiving is over and today starts the last month of the year. Which means? Work is CRAZY. I hate end of the year time (just at work, I love it at home because it means Christmas time!). So I apologize in advance for my lack of posts, but with work and just the normal holiday business I have a feeling I won't get to blog too much.


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your friends and families. We had a good very low key and relaxing holiday with Vince's family. Even though I missed my family a lot it was kind of nice to just stay home and not travel this year. (plus my mom is actually flying here today and staying till Monday so knowing I would see her soon helped!)


******

I saw this little questionnaire over at Katie's blog a few weeks ago and decided to copy :)

Guilty pleasure?
All of the Kardashian shows... KUWTK, KKTNY, Khloe and Lamar, etc. I watch every episode and love it.

Recent splurge?
Honestly? I can't think of much. I bought a dress for a wedding this weekend that was a little more than I normally would spend on myself... but other than that I have been pretty good lately. (I have also actually stuck to the budget I set for Christmas gifts, which never happens! So, yay me!)
In bulk, I buy?
Only 4 things.. paper towels, toilet paper, diapers and wipes. We get large quantities at BJ's every few months rather than have to go buy them all of the time.

My go-to flower?
I'm not picky, I like them all. It's not unusual to find multiple vases of fresh flowers around my house on any given day.

Comfort food?
I actually don't really have a comfort food. Weird, I know. But I do love a cup of hot tea at night after a long day (or a glass of wine of course).

Now, if the question had been hangover food? The answer would have definitely been Chick-fil-a ;)

For breakfast?
I usually grab a water (again, weird I know... but I don't drink coffee or much juice either) and thing of yogurt to eat on my way to work.

For dinner?
Since Kaylee, we don't go out as often so I cook Monday through Friday. This is could be anything.. something in a crockpot, a casserole, pasta, I love anything mexican, and or course there's always chicken... whatever I feel like making really.

Saturday we either go out early for dinner or just order something in.

And Sunday we have family dinner at Vince's house which is usually some kind of homemade Pasta (they are Italian after all lol)

Love/hate relationship with?
Work. Some days it's great and I can picture myself here for a long time, and some days I want to quit. I also love the extra money, but I hate missing Kaylee during the day. Work really is something I change my mind about every.single.day.

Can't stop watching?
Umm, where do I begin?

Ringer, Heart of Dixie, Gossip Girl, Secret Circle, Grey's are the 5 shows that are always filling my dvr.

Then there's all of my reality show addictions whenever they are on... dance moms, bachelor/bachelorette, Kardashians, project runway. Yes, I know I have a problem.

Dreaming about?
Lots of things. Christmas, vacations, babies (not anytime too soon, but eventually), etc.

Every girl should have?
A best friend. Don't know what I would do without mine :)

My style in five words?
I don't really have one set style. For work I dress up. At home I wear yoga pants/leggings constantly. And when I'm out I usually try to dress in something in between the two. I typically go for stylish, yet still comfortable. So yeah, not quite 5 words and no real "style" per say.

I love wearing?
Uggs, leggings, and scarfs are absolute must in the winter. I am too embarrassed to admit how many pairs of uggs I have, but I seriously live in them all winter long.

Dream job?
I honestly have no idea. I like what I do so maybe if I can figure out a way to continue this, but only work part time I would consider that my dream job. I am working on sorting all that out now.


Happy December :)

No comments: