Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

As I mentioned last week I had a few things to do to finish getting ready for the holidays, but I was looking around my house last night before going to bed and I think everything is finally ready. It's definitely looking like Christmas :)


The stockings are up and presents are wrapped and under the tree.



Christmas cards have been mailed and received :)



The decorations are out and the cookies have been made.



The lights are all up and Ty has been bathed.
(he was all white until he decided to get into the plant by the front door)



Now all that is left to do is finish this week of work and then relax and enjoy the holiday.

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday week with all of your loved one!


*Thank you Shutterfly for the Christmas cards! And sorry for all the crappy iphone pictures, I was way too lazy to get out my real camera last night.

5 comments:

SEL said...

Your tree and decorations are gorgeous!! And I loved the Christmas card! Miss K is too cute!

Kate Neal said...

Everything looks SO beautiful Jenna! Hope you have the happiest holiday and make MANY memories with Kaylee<3

Michelle said...

Your christmas cards are adorable!! Merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

Your Christmas cards are adorable! Hope Kaylee's first Christmas is great!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Your tree looks fabulous!!!