Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Relaxing Christmas :)

Christmas has come and gone. It went by too fast as usual, but it was great.  Probably one of my favorite holidays yet.

We had a big delicious Christmas Eve dinner with lots of family. Followed by an evening at home opening Christmas pajama's and watching a Christmas movie.



Christmas morning was spent with Vince's immediate family eating breakfast and exchanging gifts.

Around noon we went home and spent the rest of the day just the three of us.

We wanted to be able to start our own Christmas traditions as a family. We opened our gifts, played with Kaylee's toys, made Christmas dinner together, and ended the night with a movie and warm drinks. No driving all over the place all day long like normal. Just simple, sweet, quality family time.

It was a perfect Christmas.

Our families spoiled us more than we deserve, we both felt so loved and blessed.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your family and friends.

For those of you who have off this week enjoy it! I'm jealous. For anyone else who is working like me, I hope the week goes by quickly so you get to enjoy another long holiday weekend coming up :)

******

Also, I had to share this picture. The day after Christmas we went shopping and before we left I couldn't help but notice how much older Kaylee is starting look.

Seriously, where did my baby go??


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Eeeee!! What a PRECIOUS photo of baby K! :-D What a beautiful family!

SEL said...

Your family is so precious!

I'm glad you all were able to enjoy time together. We're making traditions, too. :)

Miss K is growing up! I had a picture taken of M and I on Christmas Eve and when I looked at the picture, she looked like a toddler. No more of the baby checks, baby rolls. Her 15 month old self, a toddler. I cried when I saw the pic. It totally threw me off. So I totally understand what you're saying!

Heather said...

I love Kaylee's boots!! Too cute!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

K's such a cutie pie!!! She's grown so fast...seriously?! Next year she'll be telling you to stop taking pictures of her. Hahaha! :)

xoxo