Friday, July 9, 2010

Bug problems..

Ughhhh.. seriously people, I am the biggest baby ever about anything related to bugs...

I know there are bugs out there everywhere... but I don't want to see them, feel them, hear them.. none of that.

Well, unfortunately for me right now I am freaking out a little because there is something in my office. I have an empty box in one corner of my office (which yes, I should have already thrown out but haven't gotten around to it)... and I can hear it crawling around in there and it sounds like it's digging to get out.

Ahhhhh... I have tried to ignore it and just continue to work on this massive stack of papers sitting on my desk right now, but I CAN'T. All I can do is keep looking over every 2 seconds to make sure that thing hasn't crawled out of the box yet. (because heaven help me if it does I may really freak out).. and really it has to be a pretty decent size bug for all of the noise it is currently making..

this is the box:

(and please don't judge my office by this one picture.. I swear it's actually very organized and put together..  besides, everyone is allowed to have one messy area.. )


My plan was to ask the guy in the office next to me if he would come look in the box and at least see what it is (yea.. I can't even force myself to go look at it.. pathetic I know). But right before I went to ask him I heard this loud crash and he came falling through the ceiling. No, I am not joking.

Apparently he got a ladder and climbed up there to check something out (no idea what?) and next thing you know he came crashing down. He's fine, but he has a big cut in his arm and now his office is a mess... SO needless to say, I can't bother him to help me with my little bug issue right now.

So now I  have NO plan on how to get it out (or really even how to figure out what it is) and I can't leave.. so it looks like I am stuck here in my office with my new little bug friend. As long as he stays where he is and doesn't actually bother me, we should be able to stay friends.. but if he comes out of the box, one of us is going to have to leave. (not sure yet which one that will be..)

oookay, better get back to work... man, all I can say is THANK GOODNESS IT"S FRIDAY!! The weekend cannot come soon enough!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh jenna - you are a trip!
i sure hope your co-worker is okay - but i did have to laugh out loud when you said that he fell through the ceiling - i'm just picturing a scene from a cartoon...
i hope you and your "friend" have a better friday!
just turn up the music and drown him out!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Oh my goodness! I would die if I could hear a bug and had no one to get it - you need to call someone for back up!! Get your hubby in their to help you out! haha and I can't believe the guy next to you came falling through the ceiling, thanks goodness he's okay! What a day...!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

hehe..this post makes me laugh. I would be freaking out too!! Espeically if you can HEAR IT! holy crap!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Spiders and bugs completely freak me out. I would have ran from the room!

Jen said...

Just found your blog; it's so cute! Your little dog is just adorable!