Monday, July 19, 2010

Pictures Part 2

Now that I posted the normal pictures of Vince and I in Cape May, here is Part 2 which is the trash the dress photos before we got into the water! 

So, I guess really these are more like just basic beach portraits, we're not actually trashing the dress yet.. haha. (also quick side note, these are all just proofs so none have been edited or anything.. once they are there won't be any signs or random things in the background anymore)





















**A special thanks to James and Christine at Cucinotta Images for all of the awesome photos! On Christine's personal site there are a couple of the edited pictures up on the home page 


(Part 3 will be posted tomorrow!)


7 comments:

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

i love your dress!!

KP said...

These are all wonderful, but I absolutely L.O.V.E. the 6th one down from the top. You look natural, gorgeous, & both totally in love. :-)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Awwww...just stunning. :) Love your dress girl. :)

Sarah said...

my husband and i did this for our anniversary-but with a little different style...check them out on my blog! yours are absolutely beautiful...i'm loving the one of you leaning on the building:)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that last picture! So cute!

Marian said...

Gosh, these are gorgeous!! I absolutely love them all!!