Monday, July 19, 2010

Lots and Lots of Pictures ;)

If you remember from this post a few weeks ago I mentioned that the photographer who did our wedding pictures asked if we would do a trash the dress session (since I had an extra dress anyways) and he also offered to take some regular pictures of Vince and I for free too.

Well this weekend we got them back. They got some really good shots and took over 1,000 pictures! So obviously I wont post them all, but I do want to post some of my favorites. 
I am going to break this into 3 posts though, because it takes awhile to get them all uploaded and everything. 

The first post will be the normal pictures of Vince and I, the second will have the pictures in our wedding stuff before actually getting into the water, and the last post will be all of the ones in the ocean.

So, here we go.. Vince and I on the beach in Cape May, NJ :)








Part 2 coming asap! ;o)

6 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those look great! I can't wait to see the dress ones.

Laura B said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

great pics!! they are too cute!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Oh how beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest. :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Beautiful pics! You two are such a cute couple!!

Sarah said...

my husband and i did this for our anniversary--but with a little different style to them--check them out on my blog!
Your pictures are absolutely beautiful...really loving the one of you leaning against the building!