Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that it is already Thursday because this week has seriously flown by. (I am not so thankful that it has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to blog.. sorry!)

I am thankful for the catered breakfast at work this morning.. I'm not normally a breakfast girl, but mmm panera bagels are the best! (I am not so thankful that I had to be at work at 6:45am to let the caterer in..)
 
I am thankful that I finally got the bug that I mentioned in my last post (and the box) out of my office this week...

I am thankful that Big Brother season 12 finally started last week! I love watching that show and all of the ridiculous drama haha. (I am NOT thankful that The Hills officially ended this week.. even though we all know that show is all kinds of fake drama.. I still enjoyed watching it ;o) )

Speaking of TV shows.. I am also very thankful that all of Vince's family is enjoying watching Lost with us. Ever since we bought season 1 last month we have all been glued to the tv at night watching episodes together and it makes it fun to have a show that we all get excited to watch like that. (we are already about halfway through season 2)

I am thankful for the exercise bike that is in the basement.. since I have to walk past it every single day to get out of our room down there, it gives me no excuse not to use it, so I have actually been getting on it pretty regularly (which I definitely needed..)

I am thankful that the township now has all of the paperwork submitted for our building permits. (We gave everything to the builder a few weeks ago and then he had to pass it to the engineer to work on and he finally finished with it.. so hopefully in about a month of so we will get the permits and they can actually start building!)

I am thankful that Vince and I are able to meet once in awhile during the work week for a quick lunch together. That little time together really breaks up the day and makes it go much faster.

I am thankful for a puppy who knows to either go to the bathroom outside or on his potty pads... it makes weeks like this when it rains on and off SO much easier when I don't have to worry about standing outside waiting for him to find just the right spot. (which trust me, at times can take awhile..)

 
Alright, well it's almost 8am and time for me to get started with work.. but hope you all have a had a good week and HAPPY THURSDAY :)

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love Big Brother! Isn't it great!

Unknown said...

What a great list of things to be thankful for! I haven't gotten into lost but everyone I know loves it...maybe it's time! Hope you had a great weekend!