Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's Wednesday already?

So I just got home from work and was planning on joining in Top 2 Tuesday... and then after looking at some other blogs I realized it's Wednesday. Seriously had no idea.. all day long I have thought it was Tuesday. 
It's actually a nice little surprise to know the week is already more than halfway over haha... guess that's what happens when you have Mondays off. (now if only it was like that every week...)
Well anyways since it is Wednesday and I missed Top 2 Tuesday, I figured I would try Leigh Ashley's A Wee Bit of Wednesday.. 








{one} what's your dream car?
A 2010 black Range Rover Sport Stormer Edition. I have had a Range Rover obsession for probably the past 5+ years haha.. realistically I will probably never get one, but it's a dream car for a reason, right? ;)




{two} who's your favorite musician?
 I am not really sure I have one... but lately I have been listening Katy Perry, Chris Daughtry, and Lady Antebellum a lot (plus we are going to see them and Tim McGraw on Friday!).. I know they all totally different, but I really do like a bunch of different types of music lol.
 
{three} what was the best job you ever had?
I am actually pretty happy with the one I have now.
 
{four} what youtube video made you laugh recently?
hmm.. not sure?!
 
{five} if you could ask God one question, what would you ask?

I talk to God a lot, so I ask him questions all of the time ;)


{six} if you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?


Pay off our house (because I hate paying off the mortgage monthly), take a long trip to Italy, and then just invest the rest of it. I would rather save the money than blow it on random things..


{seven} what's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Gigli... it was hands down the worst movie ever.




{eight} if you could have invented one thing, what would it have been?
cellphones, because I seriously don't know if I could live without mine haha.
 
{nine} what's the nicest thing someone's ever done for you?

 this one is hard.. a lot of people have done a lot of really nice things for me over the years, I don't know if I can pick just one... but if I could the most nicest thing someone has done for me recently, I would have to say my in-laws letting us live with them (with our dog) rent free for 6 months while our house is being built. They really have done a lot for us both and probably have no idea just how much we appreciate it.


{ten} if you had the opportunity to live one year of your life over again, which year would you choose?

I am going to have to agree with Leigh Ashley on this and say I wouldn't. I am enjoying this point in my life a lot right now and wouldn't really want to change it. 


join in the fun by going to Leigh Ashley's blog!

******


Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! Ours was really good. The trash the dress session was SO. MUCH. FUN! We got to Cape May around 4 and spent some time just walking around and getting something to eat and then at 6ish we met with the photographer for the pictures (he wanted to wait until sunset, which worked out perfect because it wasn't nearly as hot then). We saw some of the pictures as he was taking them and he got some neat shots, as soon as they go online I will make sure to post of them :)

Alright well I am getting ready to go watch a movie with my husband, brother-in-law, and father-in-law.. it's definitely going to be a guys movie haha... but have a good rest of the night!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

hey jenna!! i'm so glad you joined in this week!! and oh my gosh... i totally forgot about gigli... AWFUL! oh, and that range rover is SAWEET!! :)

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I love your blog!!

I have the exact same Range Rover pic on my WBW post!! Love them!!

and that puppy in your header just may be the cutest puppy Ive EVER seen!!