Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wee Bit of Wednesday

Before getting into Leigh's Wee Bit of Wednesday post.. I just wanted to take a second to say HI :) I know it's been a week since I posted last, but I promise I have been keeping up with reading your blogs.

Things are going good here.. just the typical work stuff during the week and over the weekend we went out with some of our best friends for drinks. Iit was supposed to be a nice normal calm evening.. but it was one of those nights that turned in to too many tequila shots, lots of laughs, and staying until the bar closed for the night.... so basically it was a GREAT night haha.

Other than that nothing too much new.. hope you all have had a good week so far and now on to today's post:



{one} if you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
Ignorance. It was the first thing that came to mind and I think it's pretty self explanatory.
 
{two} if you could go on vacation for the next month with an unlimited budget, where would you go?
Ok, so normally I would say Italy... BUT after watching the recent episode of the Bachelorette I am going to have to Tahiti... oh man, I would LOVE to go there for an entire month!
 
{three} cats or dogs?
I think it's pretty obvious from the pictures on my blog that I am going to have to say DOG.. and really wouldn't you pick dog if you were looking at this cute little face right now ;o)

 (and YES I know he is in serious need of a haircut right now haha)

{four} would you rather date a lot of people or be in a committed relationship?
Well since I am married and actually started dating Vince when I was 15... I think I am going to have to say I am more of a committed relationships type of girl <3
 
{five} would you rather own a luxury yacht or a private jet?
Ooh a private jet please!! Then I really could travel anywhere, anytime I wanted to!
 
{six} what was the last book you read?
This weekend I finished reading Vision in White by Nora Roberts.. it's a 4 part series and I just started the second book last night.

{seven} would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Hot, definitely HOT. I absolutely HATE being cold.
 
{eight} if you could change your name, what would you change it to?
hmm... I have never really spent much time thinking about that, so I really have no idea what I would change my name to?!
 
{nine} what did you dream about last night?
I very rarely remember what I dream about.. I wish I did more often, but unfortunately I have no clue what I was dreaming about last night.
 
{ten} if you had to throw away either your tv or your computer, which would you throw away?
I would be really sad to throw away either... but if I had to choose I would say TV. (only because I can watch most of my favorite shows online too haha)

Happy Wednesday! :o)

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

hahaha jenna! love this post!

haha love the bachelorette post! tahiti seems amazing!!! and yes, DOGS all the way! i'm convinced that i am going to be a crazy dog person when i'm older! i have to agree with all your answers :)

Michelle said...

I loved the bride quartet! I just finished the 3rd one, and ordered the 4th one which comes out in November!! And I ordered her Born In trilogy to read next! :)

angela.kolachny said...

let me know how the Nora Roberts books are, can I borrow them when you're done?? I have a bunch for you if you want to read them:o)