Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday..


Vince and I have been packing ALL day long. So while he is taking another truck load to the storage unit I decided to take a little break and join in Keely's Getting to Know You questions.. you can join in here! 
The questions..

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
hmmm.. well my first instinct was to say romantic comedy because those are usually some of my favorite to watch, but I think playing an action hero would be a lot of fun ;)

2. Do you recycle?
YES!

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope... I actually don't have a problem with them, I just haven't ever personally been to one.

4. Do you have a nickname?
a few actually.. friends from college called me JT, my mom always called me ladybug, Vince has called me BG since high school (short for baby girl)... the list could go on..

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Jen. It's not that I don't like the name Jen, but for some reason it has always bothered me when people shorten my name... don't really know why haha.

6. What are your Summer staples?
flip flops (rainbows specifically), sunscreen, sunglasses, a bikini with a cute sundress/cover-up and a good book to read on the beach :)

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
I ordered shoes last week for a wedding I am in this summer

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
Yes. 


OOOK guess I have to get back to packing.. hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad the packing is going well and that you're making progress!