Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for a mother-in-law who called and asked if we wanted to go to dinner tonight.. I have packed almost everything in our kitchen, so I am very limited on what I have to cook with right now haha.
 
I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday and I only have a half day of work before leaving for the airport to visit my family. I am thankful that it meant a lot to my sister that I come up for her prom, it made me feel special that she wanted me there :)
 
I am thankful for online check-in for flights, it makes it so much easier at the airport especially since I am only bringing a carry on.. so I can just walk straight to security and skip all the crazy check in lines.
 
I am thankful for a husband who hasn't complained once that I am leaving him this weekend to deal with moving the rest of our furniture to storage without my help.
 
I am thankful that after a few cold and rainy days it is back to being beautiful again
 
I realized yesterday that I am thankful for barnes and noble.. I could spend hours walking around sipping starbucks and checking out a bunch of different books. (I spent awhile tehre after work last night.. haha)
 
I am thankful that my in-laws are letting us add dvr to their cable subscription when we move in, because I seriously don't know what I would do without it. (pathetic... I know)
 
and lastly I am thankful for all of the wonderful comments and advice you all left me last week about the house hunt.. I really appreciate everyone's feedback :)
 
 
I am not going to be posting again until after I get back from Missouri, so I hope you all have a great weekend! :o)

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

have a great time :)

Who knows--maybe there will be some baby news when you return?!?! one can hope...

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Such a great list! Have a great time visiting family!