Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Recap..

After the very long Monday I had at work today (nothing bad, just long), I don't feel much like writing a lot right now.. SO instead I am going to show you pictures of what I did all weekend :)

Friday Night: 
We went out with 4 couples to meet our my friend Angela's new boyfriend. He was really nice and we all had a lot of fun!
(please excuse the picture.. it was from my blackberry. Some how out of all of us NO one had a camera!)

Saturday afternoon:
 We went to our nephew Pierce's very first soccer game (and Vince's brother was the coach)

He was SO cute and he LOVED it!
(giving his dad a high five after scoring his first goal!)

I love this picture!


I'm not going to lie.. I can't wait until I am taking these type of pictures of our kids one day ;)

Saturday night - Sunday afternoon:
Packing. LOTS of packing.

We finished boxing up the guestroom, guest bathroom, office, linen closet, and about 1/3 of the kitchen. 

These are just about half of the boxes that we packed so far.

Then on Sunday night my friend Steph's dad invited us over for dinner and we actually ended up not getting home from there until around 11 (and after a couple bottles of wine split between me, steph and her stepmom haha). It was a nice end to the weekend :)

Now I have to get off the computer and spend time with my my hubby and my puppy because right now Ty is staring at me over the top of the couch and making me feel like a bad mommy for ignoring him..


Have a good rest of the night!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks and sounds like you had a packed out weekend! Isn't it crazy how long it can take to pack stuff up!! I'm packing too and it's so time consuming! Good luck! Hope you're having a great week.