Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays





This weeks topic: 

Favorite items under $15
1. It's a 10! Miracle leave in product. 


My hairdresser gave me this to try about 6 years ago and I have used it every single day since. I spray it in right after I shower before brushing my hair. It makes my hair feel SO soft and I LOVE it... plus it's only $13. (that's for the medium sized bottle)

2. OLAY Replenishing Night Cream.


Yes it is an anit-wrinkle cream and yes I know I am only 24, but it makes my skin feel great! I have always been slightly obsessed with anti aging products and have tried a  LOT of them, but OLAY products are by far my favorite and they are pretty cheap too! I am pretty sure this one is about $14 :)

******

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately! I have been really busy at work during the day and at night we have been packing/organizing and taking things to our storage unit.. last night we didn't even get a chance to eat dinner until after 9pm. So, as soon as things slow down at work and with the move and I can get back to my normal routine I will be posting more frequently again!

Hope you are all having a good week so far! ;o)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm an anti-wrinkle freak too...and I'm only 27. I think that you can never start soon enough! Olay products are great...you know, you see the commercials that say they beat out the expensive brands any day:)

angela.kolachny said...

ooh good ones! gotta love anti-aging creams! I just stick with sunscreen, no wrinkles for me!!

Chelsea said...

I use 10 too! My mom is a hairstylist =)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

love me some Olay products...i've been using them since i was 18 and now i'm 36! i swear by them! (or good genes...but i'm going w/the olay!) ha ha

Beth McC. said...

Love the Olay- I need to check that out! Great Picks!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I just got that same olay stuff at Target last week---it smells so good! Im obsessed with the anti aging stuff too and Im 23! Hopefully it works out great for us :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I use that same Olay cream! It always makes my skin feel so soft.

Unknown said...

Might as well get a head start on anti-aging! It can't hurt!

Vanessa said...

Oooh that hair stuff looks awesome! I need to look into it asap!