Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Yes today is Thursday, so obviously that means I am thankful tomorrow is FRIDAY! :) 

I am also thankful for the absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather we are having in PA right now. I love days like this when I can take Ty out for walks around the neighborhood.

And speaking of Ty.. I am very thankful that he is past most of his puppy phase and will finally sleep in with me on weekend mornings ;o)


I am thankful for our friends who are going out with us tomorrow night to celebrate Vince's birthday. We always have so much fun with them and I am love having them around!

I am thankful for my blog friend Susan who gave me the sunshine award earlier this week! Thanks again :)

I am thankful for occasional date nights like this past Tuesday that include champagne... because anyone who knows me knows that I love champagneeee.. haha


I am thankful that our realtor doesn't mind meeting us after work to look at houses so that we don't have to take extra time off... (and on nights like tonight when we are looking at six different houses, it can take awhile)

I am thankful that at the end of this month I will be flying out to Missouri to spend some time with my family, because I miss them SO much..

I am also thankful that even though my family no longer lives here, we do have Vince's family all near by and I am thankful for how close we are with them. 


Hope you all are enjoying your week so far!


4 comments:

angela.kolachny said...

congrats on the blog award:o)

Ty just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Happy early birthday to Vince!!

Vanessa said...

Ty is so cute! So glad the weather is sooo beautiful!

Happy Easter!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The weather has been amazing! Have a great weekend!!!

Susan said...

Aww...your welcome:) Would little Ty be a Maltese breed? He is precious!