Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday



1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? a nicole miller dress that I bought for a wedding last year and of course only wore it once haha

2. Have you ever played a team sport? I played soccer when I was kid, and then I did high school and all-star cheerleading (and yes I count that as a sport)

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? a ladybug. (that has been my mom's nickname for me ever since I was little)

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? my nose. Every single time my nose burns it peels SO bad and looks horrible

5. Are you happy? Yes I really am.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? I don't know why but I can't stand when people write "luv u" instead of writing out love. Vince used to text me that and I eventually had to say something because it bothered me so much. Yes it's weird, I know. haha

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I actually am really happy with the area we live in and I LOVE having all of Vince's family so close to us... but if I could pick anywhere in the country to live it would be North Carolina.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? hmm.. nothing really, I am pretty good about stopping myself from eating when I am already full... but I also try not to keep too much junk food in the house so I never really have anything to snack on anyways.


2 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

What part of North Carolina would you come to if you had your choice?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love Ladybugs!