Monday, May 24, 2010

We bought a house!

If you remember from my previous post about a month ago I mentioned Vince and I were trying to decide on a new house... well tonight we FINALLY signed the paperwork and offically bought our first single home. We decided on King's Grant..

..and we couldn't wait to put up the sold sign ;)
 
and yes I did blur out the lot # because I don't think everyone needs to know exactly where we are living and I also didn't tell anyone on facebook where the house was when they asked.. 

I know it sounds weird, but when we were building our townhouse a couple of years ago there were a couple of times we would show up to see the progress and there would be random friends (not even close friends) who would be walking through the house to see it. 

I don't know why, but that always bothered me haha. SO this time, even though people who read this (and really only my good friends even know my blog address) know which neighborhood we chose, we aren't saying which lot...  there are a bunch being built in there right now so hopefully we wont find people walking through our house this time ;)

So ANYWAYS back to our exciting news haha.. this is a sample of what our house will look like. It's not exact, we are choosing different colors and stuff like that.. but it gives you an idea!


13 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

That is going to be gorgeous! How many rooms and such? I would love to have a house that has a similar outside feel one day!

Madeleine said...

wow, it looks awesome! Congrats to you and Vince!!!!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations!
how EXCITING!! :)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

I'm so happy for you two! Finally, your home! Looks great, and yes, don't mention the number!!!!! :)

Congratulations doll.

Have a great day.

Mrs. B said...

It's GORGEOUS!! Congrats!

Marian said...

AHHH...CONGRATS!!! How exciting!! How long will it take to build. I can't wait to see pictures of the progress. Its going to be perfect

Aubrey S. said...

Congrats! Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Michelle said...

wow, that looks so awesome!! congratssss

angela.kolachny said...

oh cool I love that! great pick! can't wait to see it! xoxo

Kenj said...

That house look gorgeous.! I am so happy for you both.! Enjoy.!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great! Congrats!

Unknown said...

lovee the house jenna! i don't blame your for blocking the number that would creep me out if people were walking around my unfinished house lol!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see how you decorate!