Wednesday, May 19, 2010

wishful wednesday and a little complaining..


this weeks topic:

'I wish' .... I could come home to THIS bedroom each and every night!



OH. MY. GOODNESS. I can only imagine what it would be like to have this as your bedroom. I would probably never want to leave my room haha. I love the blue with white curtains, the soft light, the ceiling, the  pool (obviously)... it all just looks SO peaceful. (and of course if you had that room you would have someone else hired to take care of cleaning the pool so you wouldn't ever have to worry about it.. lol)

make sure to join in the Wishful Wednesday posts at Kelsey's blog :o)

******

This week is CRAZY busy. I mean reallyyyyy.. I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done. I am so THANKFUL that our vacation is finally coming up! We leave next Friday... and I am literally counting the days. I have a TON of work to get done before then, but I am determined to work extra hard to finsh it all so that I won't have to worry about it while we are away.

Ooook.. enough complaining! I have to go grab dinner out of the over before it burns, but here are some pictures from the wedding and bachelorette party I went to over the weekend. Enjoy :o)


The beautiful bride and her dad <3

Fun night with friends and family



Then the next night was my future sister-in-laws bachelorette party :)

gotta love girls nights ;o)


Have a good rest of the week!

6 comments:

Kenj said...

That bedroom is TO DIE FOR. I saw it and my jaw dropped. I will take that any day.! You look like you had a good time at the wedding and bachelorette party.!

Sarah said...

That is a DREAM bedroom!! Beautiful!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh wow!! How in the world did you even find that, I am impressed with your googling skills!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Great choice with the room. Awesome color!!! :)
Have an amazing rest of this week and happy weekend!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love your outfits!!

Marian said...

I am in love with that bedroom. It is perfection at its finest!!