Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays and weekend recap





This weeks topic is:
Top 2 things you splurge on

1. Massages. I don't get them all the time or anything, but I do get them quite frequently. I just love them, there really isn't anything better when I am stressed out and just need time to relax and get pampered. I especially like the massages with hot stones... ahhh now I want to go get one ;)


2. Shoes. I have a slight shoe obsession and when I find the right pair I don't mind paying a lot for them. The problem is that I sometimes buy shoes that I don't have anything to wear with and even though I swear at the time I will find something perfect, I never do.. and therefore I end up with beautiful shoes just sitting in my closet and never being worn. haha.

 ******

I had a GREAT time visiting my family this weekend. I didn't want to come home on Sunday (even though I did miss Vince and Ty). It was a really nice relaxing weekend. 

On Saturday we went out to eat, shopping, me/my mom/sister all got manicures and pedicures together, I helped get my sister ready for prom, and then my parents and I stayed up late talking and watching movies (and drinking too much wine haha)... 

and didn't my sister look beautiful....




Then on Sunday I didn't fly out until late so I spent the afternoon shopping some more, walking through model homes with my mom to get decorating ideas for our next house, and then my dad bbq'd and we all spent the rest of the time before I left relaxing on the deck in the sun. 

I already can't wait until my next trip there :o)

It's another busy week at work for me, but busy is a good thing so I really can't complain! Hope you all are having a good week so far <3

5 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Your sis is a beauty. & Look at that dress! Love it!

Looks like a fantastic weekend! :)

Lulu in D.C. said...

Glad you had a great trip! Your sister looked beautiful!

Unknown said...

Now you just need to go shopping specifically to buy clothes that match your shoes :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful pics!
Your weekend sure sounds fun-filled:)
That stone massage sounds great...can you believe I've NEVER gotten a massage!?!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love your sister's dress! So pretty! Glad you had a great weekend!