Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me Monday



I am not counting down the days in this crazy busy week until Vince and I leave for vacation for 10 DAYS! (I will be in Atlantic City Tuesday and Wednesday, Harrisburg on Thursday, then finally home Friday so I can catch our flight to Florida.. see I told you it was a busy week!)


I was not extremely glad to finally have time to meet with my boss today to go over a ton of things we have been working on lately (the meeting was over 3 hours.. we seriously had so much to discuss)

I have not been a horrible blogger for well over a month. I do not feel like such a slacker every time I look at my blog. I am not hoping that once we get back from vacation and through the crazy busy month of June that I can finally get a normal routine back. 
I did not freak out and literally run upstairs like a little girl when I saw a spider in the basement this morning. I do not HATE spiders. (I get chills just thinking about it.. ughh)

I did not get nervous that it was going to rain yesterday and ruin the bridal shower that we planned for my brother-in-law's fiance. I was not so happy when the weather ended up ok and that the shower turned out really nice!

with the bride to be

we did setup the tables inside just in case it started to rain during the shower

Lauren and all of her bridesmaids :)

The happy couple <3


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all have a good week :o)

(join in the Not Me Monday posts at MckMama's blog!)

2 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Help...spiders!!! I saw one too today...wasn't my best moment! ;)

Happy Monday girl. Hope Tuesday's a lot better for ya.

xoxo

Marian said...

I'm totally with you in that boat of being a bad blogger. I just haven't been able to keep up and I hope that changes soon.

Here's hoping the days fly by until your vaca...and once your vaca starts, that they roll by nice and slow:)