Tuesday, May 11, 2010

top 2 tuesday and a quick recap..





I love this weeks topic..

Top 2 Dream Houses.

As you know Vince and I have been out looking at houses a lot lately and even though we could never afford these houses, it's nice to d.r.e.a.m. These ones are both actually near by and since I get daily emails sent to me with all of the listings I look at both of these a lot haha.

1. This one has 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, about 10,000 square feet and costs over 4 million. So yea it's never going to happen haha..  But I LOVE this property, the inside is gorgeous and the views are beautiful.. doesn't it just look so peaceful..

2. This house has 5 bedrooms, 6 baths, and is about 1.75 million.. seems like such a bargin after the price of the first one. haha. I like this one because of the stone and all the detail on the outside. The inside is obviously nice too, but the outside is what made it stand out to me.


Make sure to check out Taylor's blog and join in!

******
SO this past weekend we officially moved out of our house and into my in-laws (which is the main reason I have been MIA recently!). It was a very LONG process of cleaning and organizing everything and deciding what to put in storage and what to keep at Vince's parents house. I am very happy to say that we are DONE movig. Well, for now at least. As soon as we decide on another house we will have to move all over again. However, at least that time it will be into a our own place again and we will be more excited to move haha.

Even though, I can't lie I am kind of looking forward to living with the in-laws for a few months while we search for our new house.. it's nice having them around, we save TONS of money rather than having to rent, and there's always a good meal ready when I get home from work. No cooking.. now how could I complain about that? haha. Of course it will be an adjustment getting used to not living with just Vince for awhile, but it will definitely be worth it in the end. (at least that's what I keep telling myself... a couple of my co-workers are making bets on how long I last living with my in-laws before I leave and start renting instead haha)

Other than being busy with moving, I have also been very busy with work the past week. It's almost summer and that means it's golf season.. and for me that means LOTS of golf outings to plan and attend. Yesterday I was sponsoring an outing from 9am until 8pm. Sponsoring events is one of my favorite parts of my job, especially when I get to be outside all day like at golf outings.. however yesterday was FREEZING cold and SO windy. I was literally shaking all day and counting down until I could finally go inside and warm up. I am keeping my fingers crossed it's warmer at my next outing!

Hope you all are having a good week so far :)


PS- The wireless at my in-laws isn't working right now, but someone is coming out Friday to fix it, so as soon as I have that back on I will be able to use my laptop and post more frequently!

6 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Love all the pictures!! Can you imagine living in one of those homes? Or keeping it clean for that matter!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

love those and good luck finding a house!

Brianna! said...

Oh my heavens
these are both GORGEOUS
and I hope you have a fun time finding a house!

love LOVE
bB

p.s. Im a new follower!

Sarah said...

Wow! These homes are CRAZY gorgeous and even CRAZIER EXPENSIVE!!! Good luck with your stay at the in-law's...you're a better woman than me. I wouldn't last a day:)

Karen said...

Those homes are amazing! I would love to live in one of those too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Both of those homes are so gorgeous! That's awesome that you're going to be saving so much money by not having to rent!