Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

So yesterday I said I thought Kaylee was starting to feel better. Well apparently I was wrong. Last night was the worst we have had so far. Not only am I sick now too, but my little girl is just not feeling good at all. I hate that there is nothing I can really do to help her feel better any faster :( Thankfully Vince is staying home with her today, but that means I am at work exhausted and still not feeling good. To say I am looking forward to a weekend at home on the couch with my girl might be the understatement of the year.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

******

I'm linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday. Make sure to join in :)

1. The best thing I did all week was have a nice dinner with Vince and K grilling on the deck on Monday night, before we all got sick.

2.  Kaylee's smiles when I pick her up after work make me super happy.

3. Pets are like family.

4.  My family is the best thing about my life.

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to boots, scarves, warm drinks, football games, and pretty fall days :) 

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a new vacuum. Lame, I know... but I hate ours and want to upgrade to a Dyson asap.

7. This weekend it's supposed to rain the whole time so I am going to stay home, relax and do my best to get us all feeling better!

No comments: