Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So What Wednesday

Today I am joining in Shannon's So What Wednesday posts.
So what...

If i joined pinterest just to deactivate my account 5 minutes later. I like randomly searching on there for ideas, recipes, and things like that... but I don't really see the need in pinning and repinning and all that stuff. Just not my thing, or maybe I just don't get it. Oh well.

If I am in a crappy mood today. I just can't seem to shake it and I am allowed to be in a bad mood once in awhile. Right?

If I am SUPER excited to see my mom tomorrow. Unfortunately I have a golf outing for work all day and her flight lands in the morning so I won't see her until tomorrow night, but I'm just happy to have her here for 4 days :)

If last night when I was putting Kaylee she fell asleep halfway through her bottle so I just continued to hold her and rock her for awhile. Normally I try to lay her down somewhat awake, but last night she looked so sweet that I just didn't want to let her go.

If I can't make up my mind about what I want to do with my hair. One day I like it blonde and long and the next day I want to chop it off and dye it dark. I like changing up my hair (it is just hair after all and it will grow back) so I'm sure I will do something to it eventually I just need to decide what that will be.

If for the past 2 nights I have been way too lazy to make dinner. Thankfully we have soup and leftovers at the house so we haven't gone without eating. Tonight I have all intentions of actually cooking.. maybe.

If yesterday I accidentally called Kaylee my sisters name. Twice. Apparently I must be missing her a lot. Hope to see her soon!

If I am already getting overly excited about decorating for Christmas. I have a few fall decorations out now, but I just can't seem to get into it.. but Christmas? That's a whole other story. I have lots of boxes of decorations that last year just sat in our storage unit, so now that I have a house to actually decorate again I plan on going all out.

 
Make sure to go here to join in :)


1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

i know exactly what you mean. i'm secretly already coming up with little xmas details. super glad i found your blog. adore it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
LA adventures from a southern girl.