Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

As always on Thursdays I am thankful that it's almost Friday. I think after having a short week last week it just made this week feel so much longer.

I am thankful for a MIL who introduced me to the Banana Republic Outlet this past weekend. Not sure how I didn't know it was there, but I'm now so glad I do. I got 4 new pairs of work pants and a few cute sweaters for the fall for half the price they would have been at the normal store. You can bet I will be visiting there much more often ;)

I am thankful for a baby who has decided to start sleeping through the night again. (praying that I am not jinxing it as I type!) The past few weeks of her getting up again were not fun. Hoping she decides to continue these 10 hour stretches.. fingers crossed!

I am thankful for my friends. I don't say that enough, but I really do not know what I would do without them.

Speaking of my friends.. I am very thankful (and excited!) that I get to spend the weekend celebrating with one of my best and favorite lady's at her shower and bachelorette party!

I am thankful for a husband who stands by me 100% of the time. We are in the process of making some big decisions and it's so nice to know that no matter what he's always by side <3

I am thankful that the weather is starting to get a little cooler. There are still some hot days, but fall weather is on it's way! I LOVE fall, there's nothing better than boot and scarf season!!

and last but certainly not least.. I am thankful for my relationship with my sister. The older we get the closer we become. She is one of the most important people in my life and I love her to pieces ;)


Happy Thursday! What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

Ashley @ Gratitude and Latitude said...

Love this idea :) I LOVE the Banana Outlet too! I've gotten some really nice stuff there for much cheaper than I could have from the regular store!