Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things I'm Loving Right Now

The fall/halloween decorations in and outside my house that I finally put out this weekend. I wasn't able to decorate last year since we had already sold our other home and weren't in the new one yet, so it's nice to be able to do it again :)

Catching up with a good friend through numerous emails (all of which had me laughing about something) and making plans to get together. Yes, Michelle I am talking about you... I know you read this, now it's time to start your own blog so I can stalk you ;) lol

This protein pack from WaWa. I don't normally eat breakfast, but the other day happened to stop in to get tea at WaWa and found this. It's the perfect little breakfast. It's not something I plan to get daily, but once in awhile when I need an extra boost in the morning this seems to do the trick.

Speaking of food, I am also really liking these McCormick Grill Mates Marinades. You just mix them with oil and water and marinade the meat for like 20 minutes.. super easy! Last night I used the mojito lime one and it was SO good. I broiled the chicken instead of baking it so it was done in less than 15 minutes. Quick, easy dinners are always a good thing around here.


That I did my hair for $20 as opposed to the normal $150 I spend. It actually would have only cost $10, but since my hairs pretty long right now I needed 2 boxes of dye. I still plan on going to get it done, but every once in awhile it's nice to save the extra cash and do it at home instead.

That we only have 2 more weeks of Vince working nights. It has been a very long 18 months with him working 15 hour days and I am SO excited to have my husband home again. Kaylee is of course excited to see more of her daddy too ;)

And last but definitely not least.. I'm loving lots of things about Kaylee. Like adorable fall clothes and tutus, watching her learn how to do new things like rolling over and sitting up (it looks like I am holding her in the picture, I'm actually just sitting there in case she decided to topple over.. which she did haha), and of course those adorable chubby cheeks of hers that I can't help but to kiss all of the time.

(and yes they are all iphone pictures.. I know I said I wanted to start using my real camera more, but apparently it's something I'm still working on haha)

1 comment:

SEL said...

I love those spices too! And the powder dressings for salads/food also are great!

I love K's outfits! M has the same pair of tutu pants as the teal ones in your pic! M's are from Gap. :)