Friday, October 28, 2011

Bad Blogger

I'm such a bad blogger.

The thing is I want to blog, I just can't seem to find the time to blog lately. Throughout the day I think of a bunch of random things I want to write about, but then never get a chance to actually do it. Right now my life is on such a set schedule. I think I may need to actually schedule time for blogging.

As of now Monday - Friday my days look almost always like this:

I get up, get K and myself dressed and fed and ready for the day (Vince is usually already heading out the door by the time we get up). Drop her off at daycare on my way to work. Get done work and pick her up by 5.

Then go home, change her, put her in highchair and feed her dinner. Then let her hangout either there or in her bouncy seat while I make dinner for Vince and I (and talk and/or sing to her to keep her entertained).

Around 6 Vince gets home and we eat, then we spend the next 1-2 hours finally getting to play with Kaylee. This is by far the best part of my day. When Vince was still working nights I missed having him home for this part more than anything else.

By 8 (at the latest) it's time for her bath and bed. So by 8:30 I finally get to sit down and just relax. Before I would either blog or play on the computer to keep me busy while I waited for Vince to get home at 11. But now it's my time to just hangout and curl up with him on the couch for a little.

Then we head to bed and start the whole thing over the next day.

I'm honestly not complaining at all. I like this schedule, it works for us. I get to spend time every night as a family as well as just with my husband. For a year and half he wasn't around at nights, so I am so grateful that we now have this time together again. Heck we haven't even had a dinner together before 11pm in forever, and now we are usually asleep before then. It's a nice change :)


So, I do want to find time to blog, but right now it's just not so easy. I am going to work on it.


Those of you that are so good at keeping up with your blogs, please tell me how/when do you do it?? Obviously I could use a little advice ;)

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

I use the notepad on my phone to start a blog once I lay Hannah down to sleep. She's my inspiration, so I usually think of something to write then anyway. That way I'm close by if she wakes herself up, too. I can email it to myself when I'm back at the computer or you can email it directly to your blog. For pictures/ video, I take them all on my phone, too so that's always handy. Just turn on an extra light in the room.

SEL said...

I'm glad hubs is home earlier for family time! And don't even worry about the blogging. As I always say, family (and snuggling) come first. :)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

You have a good excuse to be away for so long...or be a "bad" blogger. :) Life comes first...always!